About the Introduce yourself category

Say hello and let us know who you are!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Andres Larrotta, I’m a person that enjoy so much talk and learn with other people, I’m a Front-end developer and thanks for share that community to improve my skills and of course share my experience with them and make friends

3 Likes

Hi!

I’m Tanya Peasgood and I’m new to VTEX having just started a new role today with a company who are offering services to build and support VTEX solutions. I’ve got many years experience starting with development, moving on to analysis, product ownership, and running projects. Ecommerce wise I’ve spent the past 5 years working heavily with SAP Commerce and Magento Commerce and supporting clients with their customer experience.

2 Likes

Yael Melman
I am experienced developers in system software. New to eCommerce and Market Place and love to learn

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Ivan Dackiewicz, software developer. I have about 10+ years of experience, though relatively new to eCommerce. Currently I’m working on integrating a product as a VTEX app.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m a marketing manager for a fastener and electronic distribution company is Southern California. We just started using VTEX in November. I’m excited to learn about ways to create better experiences for people who use our e-commerce store.

1 Like

Hello, team! My name is Beatriz Guerreiro and I’m the community manager :partying_face:

Count on me if anything is needed! I’m here to promote an amazing environment among us all and boost your experience in the Community!

Let’s connect and meet as peers, sharing expertise, learning from others, and maximizing the potential VTEX has to offer :rocket:

2 Likes

Welcome, I glad you stay with here and of course , we are the community that like to shared and count on me too. I’m front-end developer and whatever that I can help you . just write

1 Like

I’m Ingrid and I am learning front-end for about 2 years now. I am very excited to learn about eCommerce and trying my best to be part of the VTEX training. :smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Alandouglas, I’m a software developer and data science/data analysis entusiast!
Hope we can share experiences and learn a lot from each other!

2 Likes

Hey, Guys :slight_smile:
My name is Daniel Schiavoni and I just join the Hiring Coders #3. I’m a Ruby on Rails programmer for about 1 and a half year. I’m super excited about the VTEX trainning and about joining this really cool and welcoming community!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like