I’m here to share a browser extension that i’m developing, i really hope it helps you somehow.
• Local Login: Set the cookie VtexIdclientAutCookie that is used to authenticate the user in the plataform
• Store Info: You can check some info about the store, like the account name, the version of the store(IO or CMS), the current workspace (IO), etc…
• HTTP Request: You can make custom requests using some http methods (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE), and save the response as .json or .csv
• Product (Available only on Product Page): You can check the current product info and save all as .json or .csv
• Orderform: You can check some Orderform info and save all as .json or .csv
• Public APIs (WIP): You will be able to get the data of some VTEX APIs only clicking in the one you want, and will be able do download it as a .json or .csv
Feedback, sugestions and contributtion are very welcome!