Every element inside store.home doesn't render

Hi, I’m having a problem and I have no idea what is causing it, Untill recently everything was fine in my store home, but suddenly it doesnt render anything I declared inside; The only thing that is being rendered is the header and the footer.
This is how I declared my store.home:

"store.home": { 
    "blocks": [
      "flex-layout.row#slider__home",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__1",
      "flex-layout.row#combos",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__2",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__3",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__4",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__5",
      "flex-layout.row#promotions__6",
      "flex-layout.row#home-videos",
      "flex-layout.row#promises"
    ]
  },

When I link the store theme it doesn’t show me any errors, and the only errors in the browser console are these:

react_devtools_backend.js:4026 Warning: Prop className did not match. Server: "vtex-store-components-3-x-imageElement vtex-render-runtime-8-x-lazyload lazyloaded" Client: "lazyload vtex-store-components-3-x-imageElement vtex-render-runtime-8-x-lazyload"

prefetchDefaultPages should only be called before RenderProvider's render.

Any idea what is causing this? I tried creating a new workspace but it doesn’t solve anything.

The home page is giving you an error and it is not rendering? Blank page? Check in CMS/Pages if the right template is selected

2 Likes

Thanks! It was that,I had the wrong template. i changed the template and now is working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.