Get custom prices schema is returning HTML instead of JSON

Hey guys,
I’m trying to execute a GET for this URL (Price Simulations API) but when I set everything according to the docs and execute the call, I receive a status code 200 with a HTML file (it has all the informations of the page) instead a JSON with an array of all custom price for all shopping scenarios. If anyone knows how to fix it I would be very grateful for the help :blush:
My cURL: curl --request get --url https://wevo.vtexcommercestable.com.br/_v/custom-prices/session/schema --header 'Accept: application/json' --header 'Content-Type: application/json'

1 Like

Hello, friend, how are you?

Can you share the body you’re using so we can validate together which field is likely missing?

I’m waiting for it.

1 Like

Hi Nuno, welcome to the VTEX Community.

What exactly do you need to do?

In the old “Get custom prices schema” documentation, VTEX presents a new documentation for the Pricing, and, in this new documentation, in the specific part about “Pricing simulation - B2B”, when you click on the “Get custom prices schema” link, the corresponding endpoint is different.

Couldn’t it be that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.