Get Product price by RegionId

Good morning everyone.

I am trying to use one of the graphQL apps provided by VTEX (vtex.search-graphql@0.48.0) to get product’s price by regionID. But instead of using the appKey and appToken this specific endpoint uses the VtexIdclientAutCookie. My question is: is there any way to generate this cookie using an api call?
We need to have this autcookie always available, since it expires in a day and it can render our endpoint useless.

3 Likes

Hello @Galdino1000, welcome to VTEX Community!

Usually you would get this cookie from the IO app’s context:

• ctx.authToken: token for the app itself
  • ctx.vtex.storeUserAuthToken: token for actions on behalf of a store user
  • ctx.vtex.adminUserAuthToken: token for actions on behalf of an admin user

You can see some more details in this documentation. Is this how you are currently authenticating?

I believe we do have some restrictions related to expiring cookies needing to be renewed… If you can’t solve your case with the information I shared let me know and I’ll see if I can figure out a way to renew cookies that works for your application.

Hello George.

Actually we are going to share this endpoint with a third-party partner with no access with the current code we are implementing (Criteo, which is a platform specialized in custom shelves built in-realtime using javascript), so they do not have access to VTEX context.

Is there a way to give/implement/renew the token to this third-party partner?