I need help with VTEX configuration

I’m looking for an expert to help me to solve some problems that arise in the VTEX development. The web is done, but we have some problems when configuring the urls, with the import of orders from our old shop and with the customers.

O cadastro de clientes é pelo master data.
Você consegue importar, nome, email, endereço, telefone…, mas a senha terá que recriá-la.

Em relação as urls, imagino que esteja falando do Redirect 301. Se for isso, precisa montar uma planilha de de/para… É um trabalho minucioso.

Você está procurando alguém para fazer por você ou com você?

1 Like

Hello, we are reviewing the most visited topics on our community, so we decided to re-open this thread in case other users might need the information.

If you are looking for a partner to help you solving developing problems we reccomend you to access the VTEX Partner Portal and get to know our partners listed there. They already develop for other VTEX stores and can offer propper development support for your store too.

But if you need any help with the platform tools, you can also contact us by opening a ticket to our support and we’ll be glad to help you with your inquires! :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.