Identification of split order from marketplace

Dear community,
This is a very basic question, is it possible to trigger a request through API when a certain order is made?
For example, anytime an order comes from the marketplace and it’s promissory payment (or credit card or debit or anything), there’s an automatic message to the seller that says “hey, this item comes from the marketplace and it’s promissory payment (or credit card or debit)”. Or maybe put a tag on the order, something like that.

I have this situation: I have a client that has this promotion “buy 2, 3rd is free”. To that point, everything’s ok. Seller A is going to fulfil the items 1 and 2, seller B is going to fulfil the 3rd one (the free one). So seller B has the order approved (for a free item), while seller A is still waiting for the approval. Both orders should be approved when the payment has been received, otherwise, seller B is sending the free item, freely without any payment at all. Our sellers don’t have access to the main account (yeah, I know), and they cannot check one by one which order comes from a split

Ok, this was larger than I thought :thinking:

Thank you in advance :raised_hands:

https://help.vtex.com/pt/tutorial/como-identificar-split-de-pedidos-do-omnichannel--5LuhsjJkEEqU0uysEuIUQO