List all collection points for a store

Hello everyone!
I need to list all pickup points for a store, including the inactive ones for a specific customer reason. I tried using the endpoint https://stylewatchio.vtexcommercestable.com.br/api/logistics/pvt/configuration/pickuppoints, but it only returns 999 items and this store has 2,500 pickup points. I also tried via GraphQL with the query below, but the inactive pickup points are not returned. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?
The query is here →

query getStores($latitude: Float, $longitude: Float, $filterByTag: String) {
getStores(latitude: $latitude, longitude: $longitude, keyword: $filterByTag)
@context(provider: “vtex.store-locator”) {
items {
distance
name
instructions
id
isActive
address {
postalCode
country
city
state
neighborhood
street
number
complement
reference
location {
latitude
longitude
}
}
pickupHolidays {
date
hourBegin
hourEnd
}
businessHours {
dayOfWeek
openingTime
closingTime
}
}
}
}

Também estava precisando disso, quero pegar todas as lojas físicas , entre o account principal e as contas franquias. conseguiu ?

I know this is a very old question, but I’ll leave the answer here in case anyone is looking for a solution today:

Basically, the documentation for this Endpoint states that the response is limited to up to 1,000 items:

image

DOC: List all pickup points

If you need the result to exceed that limit, the ideal approach is to use the “List paged pickup points” Endpoint, which supports pagination — meaning you’ll need to add parameters to the URL such as page and pageSize:

DOC: List paged Pickup Points

I hope this answer is helpful to anyone else who needs to solve this problem.

Best regards,