Hi @rlocke! Could you elaborate on the requirement for a sign up form?
One of the benefits of VTEX stores is that users don’t have to create accounts prior to their first purchase. Their accounts are created when they complete the checkout flow.
Usually we would point developers towards the Store Form documentation when they want to create a form that allows visitors to sign up to a newsletter, send feedback to the store, join a special VIP club or something like that.
While we don’t recommend adding a sign up form option that allows users to create an account with their email and password prior to shopping, the best way to do that is through the vtex-login component.
Users can sign up by going through the following steps:
- Click on the SIGN IN button
- Choose the SIGN IN WITH E-MAIL AND PASSWORD
- Click on Don’t have an account? Sign up
- Fill in user email and click Send
- Fill in access code received in their email + password they want and click on Create
They can also log in without creating a password by choosing the other login options.