SSL certificate in Payments Gateway

Hi @Lissy , @georgebrindeiro , @TanishqxSharma

I am trying to implement stripe payment gateway apis but I am getting this error in my browser

1 Like

HI, @Ashif112 are you trying to connect to the stripe API through a middleware or directly into the app?
Connecting through the middleware should not cause an error.
You can use External Client as well

1 Like

Hi @TanishqxSharma thanks for the reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes I have create a middleware and client for useing stripe Api ,
middleware

client

emphasized text

1 Like

Hi @Ashif112 You might not need to complete this, VTEX Already has an integration with Stripe. In the admin under Payments then Settings click on the plus Icon in the right. Provide the Api Keys and it should work.

https://help.vtex.com/en/tutorial/configuring-stripe-gateway-affiliation--fwF2wk2FQKrODrWWkvSLO

1 Like

@TanishqxSharma yes you are right VTEX already has an integration with Stripe,

but we need to some customozation with stripe after checkout with our custom entities,
like split payment

And this problem is not only with stripe ,this error is comming also with another 3rd party apis like trevipay,star treck etc…

1 Like

Let me try it out myself, can you give me the URL for the Documentation and the usage?

1 Like

Hi @TanishqxSharma , You can try with any apis of stripe, just like

Because this error is comming with all 3rd party apis
Thanks

1 Like

HI @Ashif112
In the manifest.json add this line, will work then.

"policies": [
    {
      "name": "outbound-access",
      "attrs": {
        "host": "api.stripe.com",
        "path": "*"
      }
    }
  ],

For third party integration you need to have the policies declare in the manifest so as to acess the APIs and also vtex commerce apis, You can read more about it here .

You can also declare it like this and this works fine but I suggest you use the previous one.

"policies": [
    {
      "name": "outbound-access",
      "attrs": {
        "host": "*",
        "path": "*"
      }
    }
  ],

Regards,
Tanishq

3 Likes

@TanishqxSharma apis are working fine now :sunglasses: :blush:

Thanks @TanishqxSharma

2 Likes

Happy to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.