Test store population - População de loja de testes

Hey everyone! Since I’m building a VTEX Admin App I have no real product or SKU to add on my store. I’ve started to manually create them, but it proved to be an exhausting and inefficient process, for I want to list all products of the store in my Admin App (and few products are not very helpful).
Is there any app that populates my store with Dummy values to create a best test environment? Or is there any way of creating random data to populate the store with it in the Import section of the Admin page?
Thanks

Fala pessoal! Por ser estar integrando uma solução de App Admin VTEX não tenho nenhum produto ou SKU reais a adicionar em nosso ambiente de testes. Comecei a gerar alguns manualmente, mas se provou um processo muito exaustivo e ineficiente, uma vez que eu quero listar todos os produtos da loja (e ter poucos produtos não ajuda muito).
Existe algum app para ingestão de dados Dummy na loja para melhorar o ambiente de testes? Ou existe alguma forma de gerar os dados aleatoriamente (via planilha por exemplo) para popular a loja na seção de importação da página admin?
Obrigado!

I’ve got a recommendation on an email thread to use this app: VTEX - Easy Setup
It works very well to generate all data of a store simulation!!!

Me foi sugerido em uma thread via email usar este app: VTEX - Easy Setup
Funcionou muito bem para gerar todos os dados de uma loja simulada!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.