Upgrading from admin@0.x to admin@1.x

Hi there,

I’ve got a problem on the upgrading from admin@0.x to admin@1.x, how can I upgrade to admin@1.x, when I’m receiving the error: can’t use vtex.builder@0.284, I tried vtex install vtex.builder@0.x, tried to run vtex autoupdate but no luck

Please advice me on this :pray:

Thank you in advance!

Hey Sirev. This admin@0x is very old indeed. Do you have some contact here at VTEX so we can have a look at this? Or even give me your account? Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve got as contact now as tech reviewer mateuspontes and ericbarcellos as business reviewer, these names are listed in github review thread, but I can share you account: productleadpartnerro

thanks, awaitin response :handshake:

Sirev, when looking at the productleadpartnerro account i see that you’re all good with the current admin@3.x version.
Could you give me a bit more context? We’re talking about an IO based app right? For the VTEX admin? Is that a dependency?

Yes, we’re building a VTEX app IO which has react app on Admin, node with 2 clients: masterdata and third party both through ExternalClient integration (extends). At the run compilation admin@1.x builder is failing saying that hub-builder.0.284 is outdated

Just confirmed what i was thinking, we only got one version of the admin builder and it is the 0.x.
Where did you get this information about a 1.x version?

It was a reply from homologation process: :roll_eyes:

but as I understood the guy that reviewed is not working at Vtex anymore

Indeed. Can you just give me the repo or the app’s name to double check?

Sure,

https://github.com/vtex-reviews/productleadpartnerro.productlead

If there’s no major versions then we can close this thread. thank you very much! :pray:

I’m checking with the team behind the review process to update this. But yes, i think we’re good. keep it open until i got a follow up from them.

1 Like

It’s being taken care of Sirev. This topic can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.